We’re looking for an independent, talented and enthusiastic person to join our team in Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Saskatoon, or Victoria! As a Front-End Developer, you’ll work in sprints with our Technology & Development team to write and optimize LoKnow’s technologies, primarily the user interface. Reporting to the Team Lead – Technology & Development, this is an exciting opportunity to play a major role in how LoKnow’s technologies are created.
We’re LoKnow - an advertising-tech and data company that helps brands deliver their message to the right audience, in the right place, at the right time. With five offices across Canada, we help clients, both in Canada and internationally, experience the extraordinary benefits of digital advertising technology. Our Vision is for everyone to access, benefit from, and love the vast world of digital advertising.
We celebrate diversity on our team of Knowers; our differences are acknowledged, appreciated and respected. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or other considerations. Please let us know if you require any specific accommodations during the application process.
Our LoKnow offices are currently working from home, and all training will be hosted virtually - we actively encourage our team to be empowered and autonomous when choosing a work environment conducive to their own individual performance.
- Develops new user-facing features using Web technologies
- Writes functional, maintainable, code according to industry best practices
- Translates low-fi wireframes into polished features, interpolating usability details
- Designs features and improvements independently and in collaboration with the team, estimating effort and complexity
- Diagnoses defects in development and production environments
- Uses testing methodologies to verify correct functionality
- Supports development by staying up to date with the latest industry and technology trends
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications, but for the right candidate, we are willing to develop an oversight plan to help you build upon your existing skills.
- 3 years of Web development experience
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience with Django/Python and REST APIs, graphic design, or user experience design is an asset
- Compensation ranging from $50,000 – $70,000
- Participation in our unlimited vacation policy
- Participation in our company profit sharing program
- Access to our excellent health and dental plan
- Access to company matching RRSP after one year
- Flexible work environment
Please submit your resume and a cover letter addressed to Anna Schuurman. In your cover letter, tell us about why you want to work with us!
July 15, 2021
$50,000.00 - $70,000.00