We’re looking for an entrepreneurial and enthusiastic person as we continue to grow our presence in Vancouver. As the Regional Manager - Strategy & Sales, you’ll work closely with the Director of Strategy & Sales to maintain and grow existing Vancouver clients’ accounts while developing new business.
We’re LoKnow - an advertising-tech and data company that helps brands deliver their message to the right audience, in the right place, at the right time. With five offices across Canada, we help clients, both in Canada and internationally, experience the extraordinary benefits of digital advertising technology. Our Vision is for everyone to access, benefit from, and love the vast world of digital advertising.
We celebrate diversity on our team of Knowers; our differences are acknowledged, appreciated and respected. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or other considerations. Please let us know if you require any specific accommodations during the application process.
LoKnow uses a hybrid model, where you are able to work from home, the office (if available due to provincial COVID-19 recommendations), or a combination of both. We actively encourage our team to be empowered and autonomous when choosing a work environment conducive to their own individual performance. All training will be hosted virtually.
- Manages and builds on existing client relationships, addressing client needs in a timely and professional manner
- Prospects and engages with new enterprise-level & agency partners alike, with a focus on building long-term relationships
- Presents our services, campaign proposals and post-campaign reports to clients and prospective clients
- Works with our teams across Canada in the development of client campaign strategies, sharing best practices and learning from other Managers
- Increases our presence and reputation within the business community
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications, but for the right candidate, we are willing to create a development plan to help you bridge between your existing and required skills.
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 5-10 years of experience in business development
- Excellent time management, project management and strong communication skills
- Ability and enjoyment in learning and adapting quickly in a dynamic organization
- Compensation ranging from $90,000-$120,000 (including base salary, monthly commission, and quarterly commission), based on performance
- Participation in our unlimited vacation policy
- Participation in our company profit sharing program
- Access to our excellent health and dental plan
- Access to company matching RRSP after one year
- Flexible work environment
Please submit your resume and a cover letter addressed to Haley Truong. In your cover letter, tell us about why you want to work with us!
September 28, 2021
$90,000.00 - $120,000.00