We’re looking for a talented, independent and enthusiastic person to join our team in Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Saskatoon or Victoria! As the Coordinator–Strategy & Sales, you’ll be the go-to for developing campaign strategies and insights, preparing and managing client-facing communications, and maintaining client relationships. Reporting to the Supervisor – Strategy & Sales, this is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in industry-leading digital campaign strategy.
We’re LoKnow - an advertising-tech and data company that helps brands deliver their message to the right audience, in the right place, at the right time. With five offices across Canada, we help clients, both in Canada and internationally, experience the extraordinary benefits of digital advertising technology. Our Vision is for everyone to access, benefit from, and love the vast world of digital advertising.
We celebrate diversity on our team of Knowers; our differences are acknowledged, appreciated and respected. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or other considerations. Please let us know if you require any specific accommodations during the application process.
Our LoKnow offices are currently working from home, and all training will be hosted virtually - we actively encourage our team to be empowered and autonomous when choosing a work environment conducive to their own individual performance.
- Provides client-facing documents, deliverables and campaign needs within set timelines
- Supports S&S Supervisors and Managers in building existing client relationships, addressing client needs in a timely and professional manner
- Works with our Strategy & Sales and Audience & Optimization teams in the development and execution of client campaign strategies
- Meets with clients and prospective clients, presenting LoKnow’s services, campaign proposals and post-campaign reports with S&S Supervisors
- Develops and communicates campaign strategies (objectives, budgets, scope, media, etc.) with team members and clients to provide insight and achieve client goals
- Analyzes and monitors campaign performance with internal departments for reporting and offers recommendations to the client, implementing changes as requested
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications, but for the right candidate, we are willing to create a development plan to help you bridge between your existing and required skills.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- A degree or certificate in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, or a related field
- A desire to learn and stay up-to-date on industry trends
- Compensation ranging from $38,000 – $45,000
- Participation in our unlimited vacation policy
- Participation in our company profit sharing program
- Access to our excellent health and dental plan
- Access to company matching RRSP after one year
- Flexible work environment
Please submit your resume and a cover letter addressed to Anna Schuurman. In your cover letter, tell us about why you want to work with us!
July 15, 2021
$38,000.00 - $45,000.00