We’re looking for a talented, independent and enthusiastic person to join our team in Edmonton, Calgary, or Vancouver! As the Digital Marketing Coordinator in our Strategy & Sales department, you’ll be the go-to for developing campaign strategies and insights, preparing and managing client-facing communications, and maintaining client relationships.
Remote Work at LoKnow
We've always believed in a flexible work environment where employees are empowered to work autonomously in the environment most conducive to their individual performance. Employees have the opportunity to work from home and from the office. Training will be adapted for an online environment if necessary to accommodate individual role requirements.
We’re LoKnow, a data and targeted-advertising company born and bred in Edmonton and branching out across the western provinces with offices in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We specialize in building the most efficient digital advertising campaigns imaginable and providing deep-data services. We work with some of the biggest brands across Canada and we make sure ads are seen by the right audience, in the right place, at the right time.
Why should you work here? We value the creativity and insight that each member of the team brings. This is an environment where your ideas and opinions will be respected. We value hard work, but we also know how to have fun doing it.
Diversity at LoKnow
We value the diversity of the people we hire. This means creating a workplace in which differences are recognized, appreciated and respected. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or other considerations. We encourage you to let us know if we can make any accommodations to support your application and throughout the hiring process.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Compensation ranging from $38,000 – $45,000
- Participation in our unlimited vacation policy
- Access to our excellent health and dental plan
- Access to the company-funded cell phone plan
- Access to company matching RRSP after one year
- Flexible work environment
- Provides client-facing documents, deliverables and campaign needs within set timelines
- Supports S&S Supervisors and Managers in building existing client relationships, addressing client needs in a timely and professional manner
- Works with our Strategy & Sales and Audience & Optimization teams in the development and execution of client campaign strategies
- Meets with clients and prospective clients, presenting LoKnow’s services, campaign proposals and post-campaign reports with S&S Supervisors
- Develops and communicates campaign strategies (objectives, budgets, scope, media, etc.) with team members and clients to provide insight and achieve client goals
- Analyzes and monitors campaign performance with internal departments for reporting and offers recommendations to the client, implementing changes as requested
Our ideal candidate is someone with 1 – 2 years of marketing experience. For the right candidate, we are willing to develop an oversight plan to help build upon your existing skills. A degree or diploma in marketing is an asset.
If you are organized, have a detail-oriented mind with the ability to work within tight timelines, a keen interest in digital marketing and the know-how to manage a project from start to finish, you’ll fit right in. Must-have traits are curiosity, a desire to learn and a willingness to keep up with industry knowledge. You may be asked to manage and aid in various tasks as they arise.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter addressed to Anna Schuurman. In your cover letter, tell us about why you want to work with us!
$38,000.00 - $45,000.00