We’re looking for an organized, detail-oriented and compassionate person to join our team in Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Saskatoon or Victoria! As the Coordinator – Culture & Communications, you’ll be responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of LoKnow’s HR strategy. Reporting to the Director – Culture & Communications, this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to a growing organization and constantly evolving culture.
We’re LoKnow - an advertising-tech and data company that helps brands deliver their message to the right audience, in the right place, at the right time. With five offices across Canada, we help clients, both in Canada and internationally, experience the extraordinary benefits of digital advertising technology. Our Vision is for everyone to access, benefit from, and love the vast world of digital advertising.
We celebrate diversity on our team of Knowers; our differences are acknowledged, appreciated and respected. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or other considerations. Please let us know if you require any specific accommodations during the application process.
Our LoKnow offices are currently working from home, and all training will be hosted virtually - we actively encourage our team to be empowered and autonomous when choosing a work environment conducive to their own individual performance.
- Works with the C&C Department and management team to nurture a positive working environment aligned with LoKnow’s values, providing advice, coaching, and support to employees and management as needed
- Promotes and utilizes HRIS and other tools to assist in maintaining employee records and work structure, including job requirements, descriptions and time-off tracking
- Administers employee compensation, benefit programs, health and safety programs, as well as training opportunities with management
- Carries out core aspects of the recruitment and selection process, including position posting, resume screening, screening calls, interviews, communicating and scheduling with applicants
- Coordinates tasks in the onboarding and offboarding processes, including completing employee profiles and booking training
- Assists in implementing performance management and improvement systems, maintaining a performance calendar, and reminding employees and supervisors of upcoming events
- Works with Management and Culture & Communications team to develop internal communications for employees and aids in developing timely and accurate messaging for all-company platforms including Slack, KnowHub, and all-company meetings to align with company values
- Other duties as required
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications, but for the right candidate, we are willing to create a development plan to help you bridge between your existing and required skills.
- Degree or Diploma, or Certificate in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- Basic understanding of HR practices including recruitment, compensation, performance appraisal, labour codes, training and development
- 1-3 years of experience in HR or related administration
- High attention to detail, high empathy
- Ability and enjoyment in learning and adapting quickly in a dynamic organization
- Compensation ranging from $38,000 - $45,000
- Participation in our unlimited vacation policy
- Participation in our company profit sharing program
- Access to our excellent health and dental plan
- Access to company matching RRSP after one year
- Flexible work environment
Please submit your resume and a cover letter addressed to Anna Schuurman. In your cover letter, tell us about why you want to work with us!
July 1, 2021
$38,000.00 - $45,000.00