We’re looking for a talented, dependable, and enthusiastic person with the ability to work independently and be an integral part of our growing business in digital advertising. As the Coordinator - Finance & Administration, you will be part of our growing Finance & Administration team in Edmonton, Calgary, or Vancouver! You will be reporting directly to the Director, Finance & Administration in ensuring the timely processing and submission of invoices, and collection of accounts receivable to support our organization’s operations and continued success.
We’re LoKnow - an advertising-tech and data company that helps brands deliver their message to the right audience, in the right place, at the right time. With five offices across Canada, we help clients, both in Canada and internationally, experience the extraordinary benefits of digital advertising technology. Our Vision is for everyone to access, benefit from, and love the vast world of digital advertising.
We celebrate diversity on our team of Knowers; our differences are acknowledged, appreciated and respected. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or other considerations. Please let us know if you require any specific accommodations during the application process.
LoKnow uses a hybrid model, where you are able to work from home, the office (if available due to provincial COVID-19 recommendations), or a combination of both. We actively encourage our team to be empowered and autonomous when choosing a work environment conducive to their own individual performance. All training will be hosted virtually.
- Manages all duties professionally and accurately in a timely manner, meeting critical deadlines
- Supports all client-related processes through various programs as necessary
- Processes AR receipts and proactively upkeeps external and internal AR accounts while ensuring timely processing and disbursement of fees
- Processes invoices with a high level of accuracy within strict deadlines while working across a variety of platforms, remote departments, and teams
- Routinely reviews, verifies, and updates processes and systems relevant to payment transactions and other finance and administration related documents for validity and accuracy
- Supports department in other accounting and administrative duties, special projects, and ad-hoc tasks as required
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications, but for the right candidate, we are willing to create a development plan to help you bridge between your existing and required skills.
- Diploma or degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce, or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in data entry, administrative, or accounting
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and familiarity with CRM and accounting software (particularly QuickBooks)
- High level of professionalism, high level of duty of care with handling strict confidential information
- General understanding of GAAP and/or ASPE accounting concepts and principles is an asset
- Compensation ranging from $38,000-$45,000
- Participation in our unlimited vacation policy
- Participation in our company profit sharing program
- Access to our excellent health and dental plan
- Access to company matching RRSP after one year
- Flexible work environment
Please submit your resume and a cover letter addressed to Haley Truong. In your cover letter, tell us about why you want to work with us!
September 24, 2021
$38,000.00 - $45,000.00