We’re looking for a talented, independent and innovative person to join our team in Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Victoria or Toronto! As the Product Manager, you’ll be leading the planning, development, and commercialization of LoKnow’s newest data product, RainBarrel. Reporting to the Vice-President of Product & Experience, this is an exciting opportunity to lead a new adtech product in a fast-growing industry from the ground up.
We’re LoKnow – an advertising-tech and data company that helps brands deliver their message to the right audience, in the right place, at the right time. With five offices across Canada, we help clients, both in Canada and internationally, experience the extraordinary benefits of digital advertising technology. Our Vision is for everyone to access, benefit from, and love the vast world of digital advertising.
RainBarrel is LoKnow’s newest data product idea. A proprietary Audience Graph based on commercially available geo-spatial data, advertisers can use RainBarrel to target their messages to the right audience. Clients who use the RainBarrel Audience Graph as part of their digital advertising strategy can expect an expansive reach, transparent privacy compliance, and a verifiable segmenting methodology within the Canadian market.
We celebrate diversity on our team of Knowers; our differences are acknowledged, appreciated and respected. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or other considerations. Please let us know if you require any specific accommodations during the application process.
Our LoKnow offices are currently working from home, and all training will be hosted virtually - we actively encourage our team to be empowered and autonomous when choosing a work environment conducive to their own individual performance.
- Leads the planning, development and commercialization of RainBarrel
- Compiles the needs to define and communicate the product vision and roadmap
- Supports team development, including hiring, training, and supervising developers, data scientists and customer success managers
- Defines product requirements and provides guidance to technical development team
- Contributes to product development through cloud based software programming
- Builds and maintains relationships with partners and suppliers and other LoKnow product teams
- Maintains and prioritizes a feature backlog and plans sprints accordingly
- Organizes scrum meetings and sprint retrospectives
- Writes quarterly reports to stakeholders
- Stays up to date on the adtech and data industry, competitive intelligence and evolving privacy requirements
- Continually improves the product through ongoing customer research, feedback and performance
- Other tasks that may arise as the product develops
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications, but for the right candidate, we are willing to develop an oversight plan to help you build upon your existing skills.
- 3+ years of experience in geospatial data, comparable large data sets or enterprise software development
- Degree in Computer Science, Geo-Science, Engineering, Business, or other technical domain
- Experience in computer programming, SQL, software development and cloud computing is an asset
- Must-have traits include: Being organized, having a founder mindset, a keen interest in digital marketing, know-how to manage a project from start to finish, curiosity, and a willingness to keep up with industry knowledge
- Compensation ranging from $80,000 - $100,000 in base salary
- Participation in our unlimited vacation policy
- Participation in our company profit sharing program
- Access to our excellent health and dental plan
- Access to company matching RRSP after one year
- Flexible work environment
Please submit your resume and a cover letter addressed to Anna Schuurman. In your cover letter, tell us about why you want to work with us!
Due to funding requirements, this position is only open to Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents.
July 1, 2021
$80,000.00 - $100,000.00