We’re looking for an analytical, independent, and enthusiastic person to join our team in Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Saskatoon or Victoria! As a Coordinator – Audience & Optimization, you’ll be the go-to for campaign set-up using LoKnow’s tech and other industry-leading advertising channels and platforms. Reporting to the Supervisor – Audience & Optimization, this is an exciting opportunity to learn and use leading technology in the digital advertising space.
We’re LoKnow - an advertising-tech and data company that helps brands deliver their message to the right audience, in the right place, at the right time. With five offices across Canada, we help clients, both in Canada and internationally, experience the extraordinary benefits of digital advertising technology. Our Vision is for everyone to access, benefit from, and love the vast world of digital advertising.
We celebrate diversity on our team of Knowers; our differences are acknowledged, appreciated and respected. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or other considerations. Please let us know if you require any specific accommodations during the application process.
Our LoKnow offices are currently working from home, and all training will be hosted virtually - we actively encourage our team to be empowered and autonomous when choosing a work environment conducive to their own individual performance.
- Sets up, monitors and optimizes advertising campaigns using our internal DSP, Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads, and Facebook
- Books, tracks and adjusts campaign budgets and expenses using project management software
- Analyzes data across multiple platforms to develop campaign strategies
- Develops real-time reporting dashboards as well as status updates based on client requests
- Monitors new industry trends and integrates them with our services
- Works with remote teams across Western Canada
- Provides general support and works closely with senior Audience & Optimization staff to support large-scale projects
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications, but for the right candidate, we are willing to create a development plan to help you bridge between your existing and required skills.
- 1-3 years of digital advertising experience
- Demonstrable experience using Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and/or a Demand Side Platform
- A degree, diploma, or certificate in marketing or digital advertising
- Experience with project management software an asset
- Compensation ranging from $38,000 – $45,000
- Participation in our unlimited vacation policy
- Participation in our company profit sharing program
- Access to our excellent health and dental plan
- Access to company matching RRSP after one year
- Flexible work environment
Please submit your resume and a cover letter addressed to Anna Schuurman. In your cover letter, tell us about why you want to work with us!
August 6, 2021
$38,000.00 - $45,000.00