We’re looking for a talented, creative, and independent person to join our team in Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Saskatoon, or Victoria! As the Graphic and Web designer you’ll be the go-to person for maintaining LoKnow's internal brand as well as creating and maintaining our internal websites. Reporting to the Supervisor – Culture & Communications, this is an exciting opportunity to create within three distinctly different brands.
We’re LoKnow - an advertising-tech and data company that helps brands deliver their message to the right audience, in the right place, at the right time. With five offices across Canada, we help clients, both in Canada and internationally, experience the extraordinary benefits of digital advertising technology. Our Vision is for everyone to access, benefit from, and love the vast world of digital advertising.
We celebrate diversity on our team of Knowers; our differences are acknowledged, appreciated and respected. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or other considerations. Please let us know if you require any specific accommodations during the application process.
LoKnow uses a hybrid model, where you are able to work from home, the office (if available due to provincial COVID-19 recommendations), or a combination of both. We actively encourage our team to be empowered and autonomous when choosing a work environment conducive to their own individual performance. All training will be hosted virtually.
- Works with the Culture & Communications and other departments to create sales materials, new product branding, and keep branded materials up-to-date according to LoKnow’s brand guidelines
- Designs and builds websites, including building and editing Wordpress templates
- Updates LoKnow’s website as required, using Wordpress
- Develops branded templates for internal and external use
- Develops ad layouts for LoKnow’s clients as requested
- Creates 2D animated product videos using Premier Pro
- Advises on creative efficacy and best practices as needed
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 5 years of Graphic Design experience
- Expert understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Basic understanding or Premier Pro, Google Web designer, and Wordpress
- Ability to create graphics, GIFs, layouts, and 2D animations independently
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Time management
- Product and industry knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Compensation ranging from $50,000 – $60,000 annually
- Participation in our unlimited vacation policy
- Participation in our company profit sharing program
- Access to our excellent health and dental plan
- Access to company matching RRSP after one year
- Flexible work environment
Please submit your resume and a cover letter addressed to Anna Schuurman. In your cover letter, tell us about why you want to work with us!
September 15, 2021
$50,000.00 - $60,000.00