We’re looking for an analytic, independent and enthusiastic person to join our team in Edmonton, Calgary, or Vancouver! As the Digital Advertising Coordinator, you’ll be the go-to for campaign set-up using LoKnow’s tech, Facebook, and Google.
Remote Work at LoKnow
We've always believed in a flexible work environment where employees are empowered to work autonomously in the environment most conducive to their individual performance. Employees have the opportunity to work from home and from the office. Training will be adapted for an online environment if necessary to accommodate individual role requirements.
We’re LoKnow, a data and targeted-advertising company born and bred in Edmonton and branching out across the western provinces with offices in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We specialize in building the most efficient digital advertising campaigns imaginable and providing deep-data services. We work with some of the biggest brands across Canada and we make sure ads are seen by the right audience, in the right place, at the right time.
Why should you work here? We value the creativity and insight that each member of the team brings. This is an environment where your ideas and opinions will be respected. We value hard work, but we also know how to have fun doing it.
Diversity at LoKnow
We value the diversity of the people we hire. This means creating a workplace in which differences are recognized, appreciated and respected. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or other considerations. We encourage you to let us know if we can make any accommodations to support your application and throughout the hiring process.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Compensation ranging from $38,000 – $45,000
- Participation in our unlimited vacation policy
- Access to our excellent health and dental plan
- Access to the company-funded cell phone plan
- Access to company matching RRSP after one year
- Flexible work environment
- Sets up, monitors and optimizes advertising campaigns using our internal DSP, Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads, and Facebook
- Books, tracks and adjusts campaign budgets and expenses using project management software
- Analyzes data across multiple platforms to develop campaign strategies
- Develops real-time reporting dashboards as well as status updates based on client requests
- Monitors new industry trends and integrates them with our services
- Works with remote teams across Western Canada
- Provides general support and works closely with senior Audience & Optimization staff to support large-scale projects
Our ideal candidate is someone with 1 – 3 years of digital advertising experience and demonstrable experience using Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and/or a Demand Side Platform. For the right candidate, we are willing to develop an oversight plan to help you build upon your existing skills. A degree or diploma in business or marketing is an asset. Microsoft Excel wizardry would serve you well in this role, and experience with project management software isn’t going to hurt.
If you are data driven, organized, have an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills, a keen interest in digital marketing, and the know-how to work on a project from start to finish, you’ll fit right in. Important traits are curiosity, a desire to learn and a willingness to keep up with industry knowledge. This job will keep you on your toes, so quick thinking and problem solving will come in handy. You may also be asked to step in and lend a hand with various tasks that arise from time to time.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter addressed to Anna Schuurman. In your cover letter, tell us about why you want to work with us!
April 9, 2021.
$38,000.00 - $45,000.00